Thursday, November 12, 2015

Spacey brain!

Well, Halloween must still be cluttering my brain, or the fact that we're already 10 days into November, but I COMPLETELY spaced this DT challenge this week!

What!

I know, I know! But seriously, where did the time go. There's 2 weeks until Thanksgiving!!!!! I haven't even begun to think about it, then Christmas is right after. This time of the year really does fly by.  It's getting bitterly cold outside, so I should know what time of the year it is.

Well, we have a great sketch at Tis the Season Stamping for the next 3 weeks because of the Holidays. Good thing because I have to get cracking on my Christmas Cards for everyone ;)

Here's my take on the sketch:

Here's the sketch: 



Fun, right?! For my card I used the "Oh What Fun Tag Project kit' from Stampin' Up! and flipped the sketch. If you need stupid simple tags, this is the set for you! It was almost TOO simple. You can probably do the whole kit in its entirety, in less than a half hour. Thats really stretching it. Haha. 

What's nice about the kit is you can also use them as accents for cards! With 30 tags, you can have enough to do gifts and cards for friends and family. (Well, depending on how much gifting you do) Great for co-workers, teachers, assistants, whomever. Plus they're so cute, it looks like you spent a lot of time to make them. 

Won't you join us? This layout is great for you Christmas Cards this year ;) 

Thanks for stopping by, have a stamptastic day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!