Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Spooky Spiders for TSOT #240!

Hey there!

As I was scrolling my FB newsfeed yesterday, I came across this great sketch from the Try Stamping on Tuesday team! I had to play along because I was itching to make some Halloween goodies!


I knew I wanted to incorporate spiders and the spider web embossing folder. After a little reconfiguration, I came up with this:


I started off thinking I was going to use the web as the card base, but after that idea tanked, I switched my laters around and think it came out mighty cute!

Supplies (All SU!) unless noted:
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew DSP (ret), Whisper White, DCWV Glitzy Glitter cardstock stack.
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits (ret)
Accessories: Wild Wasabi 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (ret), Rhinestones, 1" circle punch, Seasonal Frame thinlits with Precision Base Plate.

2 comments:

  1. A perfect spooky card using our sketch this week, Jayme! I love the trio of spiders most! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when spooky, cute and sparkly collide into one fantastic card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!