Monday, October 19, 2015

Simple Thank You and Sweet Deals

Good morning!!

I had a quick second yesterday to make a very simple thank you note! It took me all of 5 minutes from start to finish and I think it came out great!!

Supplies (ALL SU!)
WW Paper, Thankful Forest Friends stamp, Blender pen,
Blackberry Bliss, Cherry Cobber, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist,
Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon inks. Rhinestones. 

I wanted to create something simple yet beautiful and I think I achieved it with this perfect colorful sentiment. While it is fun to make a card with a lot of layers and embellishing, it's also nice to do one that is very stripped down and elegant. (It's also hard NOT to add more!) Also--I can't say enough how much I LOVE the In-colors!! I know I'm a year late in their glory, but I love them!! I also add Cherry Cobbler in the mix with them and it looks spectacular!

But for the simple stamper, without a lot of supplies, you can still create something stunning without lots of extras.

Oh Hey---

Stampin' Up! is having an SALE!!


Say what?! Get in on the action while you can! ALL stamp sets (not bundles) are 15% off!!!! I know you have a wishlist a mile long!! Now is a great time to stock up!! Visit me at my store to check out the deals!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a stamptastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!