Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Quick Tip Tuesday!

Good morning!

That couldn't have worked out any better! So on my Facebook  page I shared a pinterest tip that I found to work magically!

My son went to wrestling camp earlier this summer and had to wear a name tag. Long story short, said name tag didn't get removed and went through the wash, leaving a sticky residue behind. 

It sat in a corner of his room. Lonely, sad, and neglected because I didn't know how to fix it. 

Today, while in his room, I had it! I was going to fix this perfectly good shirt so he can continue to wear it. I knew goo gone or essential oils would take the residue off, but was afraid of the oil stain it could leave behind. So I grabbed my little adhesive remover cube and went to work, and it removed most of the residue, but not all of it. 

Enter Pinterest and Duct Tape. 

It suggested just to place the duct tape over the adhesive spot, rub on it, then lift off. (Ladies, think of waxing) 

IT WORKED! It also worked on my adhesive remover. Now she is as good as new and in the wash!

Duct Tape is the greatest invention ever. Hands down. 


The remaining bits after using the adhesive remover






Hope that was helpful!! 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!