Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Flip Flopping Birthday!

Good Morning!!

I've been SO good about being crafty lately. It is a non-negotiable in my book to be able to carve out some time to be creative!

This card was made to enter the Friday Mashup's 219, but I never submitted it.



 I have a love/hate relationship with these thinlet card dies, but they always seem to come out pretty cute!

Hey! Remember this card I made the other day? IT GOT SELECTED AS A CLEAN TEAM WINNER!!! WAHOO!!!


Supplies: (All SU unless noted)
Stamps: Party Hearty (ret),
Paper: I cannot find where I put it, but it's a birthday DSP pack, Old Olive textured paper (ret), Basic Grey, Whisper White.
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green.
Accessories: Circle Card Thinlet, Circle thinlet dies, Bitty Banner thinlets, cupcake builder punch for cherry, Rhinestones, paperclip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!