Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Thank You Notes

Hey everyone!

Just recently,  I had my very FIRST Stampin' Up! Party. Crazy, right? I've been a demo for years now!

I re-signed on as a demonstrator during this most recent Sale-a-bration after about 6 months off. I just love the products and love to share homemade creations.

So, I had some friends over, and they had a BLAST. Just like I knew they would. Just like I do whenever I get to make something.

Of course, I need to thank them for ordering at my party! This might just have to be a continuing trend!


Here's my June thank you card:


This simple card was CASED from the new Idea Book and Catalog. I love CASE-ing! 

Supplies: All SU unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Midnight Muse (ret), Print Poetry Stack (ret)
Ink: Whisper White craft ink
Other: White embossing powder, metallic gold thread
Stamps: Another Thank You

Have a stamptastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!